viernes, 16 de febrero de 2018

Homework for next week (19-23 Feb)

Hello everyone!

I hope you are enjoying this long weekend. I'm going to tell you the homework for next week, maybe some of you want to start with them:

FOR MONDAY:
We have some exercises that we haven't corrected yet (telling the time). Be sure you have them done on Monday.
I also will ask for the last writing I couldn't correct last Wednesday. Bring it!! And correct your mistakes of the others writings!!!

FOR TUESDAY:
I've seen some of you have some problems with the reported speech. As we will correct these exercises on Tuesday, come to school with your questions.
Please, read the explanation from the Language Reference Book page 18-19.

FOR WEDNESDAY:
Writing:


FOR FRIDAY:
- I've realized some of you have forgotten the irregular verbs' past tenses. Here you have a list with some of the most important ones. On Friday I'll ask you about the 20 first verbs of this list, if you know them we'll do something fun, but if you don't... :-(
IRREGULAR VERBS

- You will have to present and explain to the class the invention you chose and researched about. PREPARE IT WITH YOUR PARTNER!! Remember, YOU CAN'T READ!

1 comentario: